Thursday, September 25, 2008

pin hole cameras

seeing these creepy pinhole cameras at boy of blue indistries reminded me of a cool post by julianne at cosmic variance a while ago describing the
effects of pin hole cameras found naturally in every day life. dont know if i'd like to use the skull-version of the ancient pin hole camera, but it looks cool and is functional!



"a 4”x5” camera made from Aluminium, Titanium, Brass, Silver, Gem Stones and a 150 year old skull of a 13 year old girl. Light and time enters at the third eye, exposing the film in the middle of the skull."

3 comments:

M_Kashif said...

These pictures are very scary. I assume that most of the people would not watch these kinds of pictures, one of them is me. I think this is impossible that someone can insert a camera into human skull. What do you think?

Online Marketing Solution

James White

Steve Jeffery said...

That is deeply cool, and pretty dark. Slightly less out there but also beautifully done I think is some of the stuff at Steampunk Workshop. I'd really love one of their keyboards for instance.

Steve Jeffery said...

P.S. Check out "The Archbishop" PC. Ooh, shiny! =8D

Anyway, back to work.