Friday, December 20, 2013

dirty space news goes live!

if you are in chicago, head over to the adler planetarium TONIGHT for Adler After Dark (get tickets here) for a very special event.  i'll be narrating a live dirty space news show inside the massive 360 degree dome!   

here's a sneak peek of the 40 ft view ;)

finally - some DSN of the female persuasion!
i have been laughing almost to the point of tears while rehearsing for the show.   it's going to be so much fun!  

but i've been enjoying the cold, windy city!  yesterday i decided to walk from where this photo was taken to that circular building perched out on the edge of the lake (adler planetarium).   it was a good idea in principle, but WOW was it COLD!  i've lost all my winter weather tolerance.   oh well, the snow is lovely.  

chicago's museum campus

ps. sorry for the late notice on this show - have been running around like crazy since moving, starting my new job and during my prep for travel.

6 comments:

Big Mark 243 said...

I definitely understand... and thank you ever so much for the postcard... it really made my day..! :0)

Love & Rockets!
Mark

heroineworshipper said...

Traveling to America several times a year is like living on planes.

C W Magee said...

35 and rising here.
Have a great Christmas and I hope te speaking tour goes well.

Anonymous said...

I saw you at the Adler tonight. Your presentation was hilarious, I'll never again look at Orion without chuckling.

Anonymous said...

I wish I could make it to the show. Is there any way you could make a video of the presentation and share with those of us in other states/countries?

Sakib said...

I have no idea why but this post reminds me of the episode of How I Met Your Mother where Barney Stinson pays Robin Scherbatsky to say "I'm a dirty dirty girl" on the news! :-)