Thursday, August 28, 2008

things you know you dont know

yes, i'm still here, alive and enjoying nottingham... er, nott'm. i havent had my laptop online yet, so i'm waiting to write lots until i can also share pictures. there arent a buhzillion internet cafe around these parts, so it might have to wait until i go to work. mostly i've just been organizing, exploring, and relaxing before i officially start work on monday. i will say that the crosswords here are a bit different, and decidedly more difficult due to their subtlety. i'll keep trying though.

in the meantime, here's another gem from indexed:

3 comments:

Julia said...

Oh man, isn't that the truth... Happy settling in!

Unknown said...

The Image reminds me of the song "Higher Ground" - by UB40

Every hour of every day I'm learning more
The more I learn, the less I know about before
The less I know, the more I want to look around
Digging deep for clues on higher ground

Cheers, Mahesh

C W Magee said...

Shouldn't the first derivative of the first curve be negative?